Join us on the tranquil South Coast of NSW for 4 days of deep relaxation and powerful knowledge designed to enliven your full potential.
The balanced retreat is for anyone who is ready to transform their life by taking their health and happiness into their own hands.
Nic and Marcus have combined their extensive expertise in holistic health, functional movement, meditation, mindfulness and conscious living and distilled this into practical and actionable knowledge that is easily integrated into your busy daily life.
You’ll return refreshed, rejuvenated and equipped with a set of essential life skills to create balance, health and happiness in your life.
Beginners will learn the simple, graceful and effortless art of Vedic Meditation. Over four sessions you’ll master this profoundly powerful mental technique to eliminate stress and usher in clarity, vitality, creativity and happiness. You’ll return from the retreat, entirely self sufficient in the practice, meaning you’ll be able to meditate anywhere, anytime for the rest of your life. Quite simply, this is a game changer.
Experienced meditators will learn advanced techniques including rounding, and Kriya sets to take their practice to a whole new level.
Each day experience 2 sessions of movement, one of which will establish balance and harmony through all of the systems of the body and one which will challenge the nervous system to become more intelligent, strong and efficient. Walk away with an arsenal of daily movement strategies to keep your body flowing with energy and integrity.
Enjoy delicious, seasonal and organic meals cooked with love by Madi. Learn the benefits of whole foods nutrition and walk away from the weekend with dozens of recipes as well as strategies on cleansing, fasting, gut health and preparing awesome food for the week so that you are not spending hours in the kitchen each day.
Utilize a unique fusion of Vedic wisdom and modern science to explore your core values and set actionable goals to guide and facilitate the creation of the life you desire.
There will also be plenty of time to relax and make the most of the stunning surrounds. Enjoy canoeing and paddle boarding on the river, surfing, longs strolls along the beautiful 7 Mile Beach, or simply read a book whilst soaking up the spring sunshine.
A couple of hours South of Sydney, in the beachside town of Gerroa, the two houses sit nestled on the Crooked river, on the fringe of the National Park, a short stroll from the pristine Seven Mile Beach.
• The price includes the Vedic Meditation course (normally $1000)
• Rounding for existing meditators
• Two private follow up sessions in Avalon with Marcus to refine your practice.
• A lifetime membership to regular group meditation sessions and meditation refresher courses at Balanced Studio.
• 4 days of riverfront Accommodation in twin share or your own private room.
• Delicious and cleansing organic meals.
• 2 x Group movement sessions per day.
• Sattva Yoga Journeys and Kriya sessions
• Workshops exploring holistic health, food, movement, meditation, and conscious living.
• Access to surfboards, Standup Paddle Boards, and canoes.
• An individualised take home pack including further reading material, movement programs and recipes.
• Individual early bird / $1750 (Booked and paid by September 1)
• Couples early bird / $1500 pp
• Individuals / $2000
• Couples or twin share / $1750 pp
• For those who have previously learned the Vedic Meditation technique the price is $1500
To ensure the integrity of the experience, numbers are strictly limited, so if you’re ready to take your health and happiness into your own hands, don’t hesitate to book now.